Join us for this live webinar replay to address problems facing the restaurant industry during the COVID-19 Crisis with Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises President, RJ Melman
Let’s look at how restaurants have changed to survive. We’ll provide updated insight to the industry from a successful restaurant entrepreneur and look at the future of restaurants in a COVID-19 world.
Panelists include RJ Melman, President of Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises and Joseph D’Alessandro, CEO of Strategic Hospitality Search
Sponsored and hosted by Strategic Hospitality Search (Joseph D’Alessandro)
RJ Melman, President
Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises
- The most effective innovations Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises is using today
- Creating your menu for quality and then price
- The best strategies for rebuilding private dining business
Marketing & Sales
- Fine dining and sales messaging changes going forward
- Discussion about opportunities for sales growth
- Marketing your restaurant’s COVID procedures
- COVID service fees and the diner’s response
Country-Wide Restaurateur Survey
- Hiring staff based on sales volume
- Open rate
- Plans for restaurant reopening
Get Ahead Of The Curve
Take on the hardest issues ahead of you – even including the thoughts of your top talent in the solution brainstorm.
The thing we can be assured is that there is some predictability in the lifespan and progress of the health concerns we are all facing. Be the leader in your organization and move everyone forward with steady confidence and your team and customers will respond.
How are you distinguishing yourself to attract the best candidates? We’re here to make that all happen!
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit our Placement Process page.