Our Restaurant Recruiters will get you the professionals you need now
Operating a successful restaurant is more than an art and a science…it is a lifestyle. The passion, expertise, and hard work required to exceed guest expectations while satisfying critics is not for the faint of heart.
Your family and friends might not understand you…but we do. We’ve worked the line and the floor. We’ve opened, closed, and everything in between. You put that insight and experience to work when you engage SHS as your hospitality search agency.
Restaurant Managers & Chefs
SHS has successfully placed hundreds of restaurant professionals from coast to coast. Our network is vast, and we know just where to look to source candidates for you FAST. We are experts at placing every salaried position within restaurants:
- Restaurant Management - General Manager (GM), Assistant General Manager (AGM), Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant Chefs - Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine, Pastry Chef, Banquet Chef, Event Chef
- Restaurant Catering Sales Managers - Catering Sales manager, Event Sales Manager, Banquet Sales Manager
- Beverage Management - Sommelier, Mixologist, Bar Manager, Beverage Manager
Director, Area and Regional Leadership
Almost every unit-level restaurant manager and chef desires to be a “Regional,” Truth is...not every unit-level professional has the DNA to be a multi-unit manager or regional chef. In addition to technical skills and administration, to be effective in a multi-unit capacity you have to have LEADERSHIP qualities to take you beyond the single unit level.
At SHS, we know how to interview candidates who have multi-unit experience and those who don’t - to discern whether they have the leadership capacity to manage more than one store in the positions below:
- Regional Culinary Management - Regional Chef, Area Chef
- Restaurant Multi Unit Management - Director of Operations, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, Area Director
- Corporate Multi Unit Management - Regional Trainer, Regional Controller, Regional Human Resources Director, Regional Purchasing Director
Our ability to source talent reaches to the highest levels of leadership. We have experience vetting C-level executives, and we can help you select your most important senior positions:
- C-Suite - Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Corporate Culinary Leadership - Corporate Chef, Director of Culinary, Director of Menu Innovation, Corporate Pastry Chef
- Corporate VP/Director Positions - Human Resources, Training, Purchasing, Marketing, Innovation, Beverage, Systems, Design, Construction