Joseph D’Alessandro, CEO
Strategic Hospitality Search
RJ Melman, President
Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises
Danny McGowan, COO
Cornerstone Restaurant Group
Rhienna McClain, Proprietor
- The most effective innovations they’ve put into place to persevere through the COVID-19 crisis
- In Q3, with health stabilize, a possibility of making up some ground with corporate and holiday events in the third and fourth quarter
- The best strategies for rebuilding catering and private dining business on the other side of this crisis
Ongoing Safety Standards
- How we should maintain safety between restaurant customers and personnel in the future and the impact on SOP’s going forward
- Additional regulations or mandates expected to be imposed by federal, state, or local health departments after re-opening
- For intimate dining rooms, the consideration to reduce the number of tables to provide more distance between parties
Marketing & Sales
- Special private dining, catering marketing, and sales messaging changes going forward
- Discussion about slow or fast sales growth compared to pre-COVID levels
- Shelter-in-place habits and how to respond as an opportunity
Onboarding & Reopening
- Advice for someone looking to enter the industry
- Hiring staff back based on sales volume or seniority
- Helping frontline people keep the faith during these uncertain times
- Action plan for restaurant reopening
Get Ahead Of The Curve
Take on the hardest issues ahead of you – even including the thoughts of your top talent in the solution brainstorm. Do your best to create a solution before your local municipality gives directives.
If you are waiting for the city to give you policies, you are already falling behind to the restaurant and hospitality changes.
The thing we can be assured is that there is some predictability in the lifespan and progress of the health concerns we are all facing. Be the leader in your organization and move everyone forward with steady confidence and your team and customers will respond.
How are you distinguishing yourself to attract the best candidates? We’re here to make that all happen!
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit our Placement Process page.