We are seeking a multi-unit Vice President of Operations for an established and well-known restaurant and hotel group. This is a rare opportunity for a motivated professional to join a company that is growing steadily at a controlled pace.
The principals of this company are well-connected leaders and outstanding concept creators. They are well-capitalized and uncompromising – and they will only hire the best. They offer a very competitive compensation package and solid benefits. Relocation candidates will be considered. The right candidate will be a leader who can raise the bar in service quality, teamwork, innovation, sales, and profitability.
The VP of Operations will report to the COO and be held accountable for conducting analysis and proposing solutions, executing on strategic plans, building successful service teams, P&L financials (especially prime costs), budgeting, forecasting, menu innovation, all aspects of service, and developing an internal talent pipeline.
Qualified candidates will have the following attributes:
· Entrepreneurial leader with 10 years of F&B management experience with at least three years running multiple concepts or multiple venues with at least 25 employees per unit
· High-energy, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to harness technology for maximum efficiency
· Fast-paced and "on it" – able to sync unit and corporate strategies and, once approved, follow-through on execution without "hand-holding"
· Enjoys working in a highly nimble environment free from layers of management and bureaucracy
· Strong leadership skills – known for developing high-performance teams with references who will attest to your teaching, mentoring, developing, and cultivating skills
· F&B menu engineering expertise including costing, pricing, vendor negotiations, and staff training
· Strong culinary knowledge with a passion for and comprehension of contemporary trends
· Proficiency with POS systems and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
· Perseverant and adaptable demeanor to all situations – composed and professional in chaotic settings
· Expert ability to create accurate budgets and forecasts, monitor revenue/sales, analyze real time financials, and efficiently direct operations based on analysis
· Builds positive and productive relationships internally and externally
· Experience navigating growth while maintaining operational excellence of all operations
The Vice President of Operations will enjoy a competitive base salary bonus, benefits, and an opportunity to grow with this outstanding group. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please contact Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter, SHS (Strategic Hospitality Search) by CLICKING HERE.