Our client an emerging local restaurant group noted for their energetic, upscale but approachable cuisine is looking for a Top Notch Executive Chef. Ideal candidates must have, the PASSION of an independent plus the business mind of an organized systems-driven operator. This is a rare opportunity to work with an organization with a great culture, great reputation in the community, and one that is growing quickly. The Executive Chef must have proven skills, abilities and experience in the following TEN critical kitchen leadership areas.
· Demeanor – You can relate to your staff, motivate and develop them for professional success
· Culinary – You are an expert in classic & fundament techniques with a vast knowledge in a seafood concept
· Worldly – you know the trends, familiar with sustainability and local, and who is doing what
· Leadership – You’re an advocate, a great coach, someone who respects everyone on your team
· Visible – You are on your feet, You are hands-on, you are not the “Office Chef”
· Well Equipped – You're smart, you conceive & execute strategic plans, you handle situations professionally and without pain
· Accountability – You are all about your team, your food, the quality and the service
· Experience – You have logged at least 7 years back of house supervisory skills
· Education – You have a degree in Culinary Arts or can at least prove you learned as much
· Humility – You know the guest and the team comes before your ego and you enjoy collaborating for the best result – rather than demanding it’s your way or else
This position includes a competitive salary plus an attainable bonus program, top notch medical, vacation and other benefits. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume and references to Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter, SHS or CLICK HERE.