Our client is opening a new “fine casual” restaurant – a high-quality Chef-driven concept in a beautifully-appointed rustic space with casual elegance. The menu will be simple, the food will be flavorful, the bar program will be hip, and the ambience and service one of casual hospitality.
We are seeking an experienced Restaurant General Manager who has the experience, drive, and ambition to successfully open this concept, raise up a leader, and then open a second restaurant within one year. We’re looking for a hard-working pro who wants to be on a fast-track to multiunit GM.
Candidates with the following attributes will be considered:
· Genuine passion for hospitality and guest service with uncompromising standards
· At least five years of full-service restaurant management experience with at least two years as General Manager
· Complete comprehension of all aspects of restaurant operations
· Proven business acumen to drive sales and profits through effective staff leadership, cost controls (especially labor, food and beverage), staffing, marketing and PR
· Experience in beverage management including modern mixology, craft beers, and contemporary wines
· Superior communication skills with a positive, energetic demeanor
· Ability to create and execute effective training and development programs
· Hands-on leadership – working the room during peak hours keeping staff out of the weeds and training by example
· Ability to use Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel) and serve as property POS expert required
· College degree a plus but not required
The General Manager will enjoy a competitive base salary and benefits package. This is a ground-floor opportunity with what will become a high-quality restaurant group. Qualified candidates should send their resume and references to Joseph D’Alessandro at Strategic Hospitality Search by applying online or CLICKING HERE.