Our client, a well-known and respected Restaurant Group is seeking a Human Resource Manager. This role will focus on planning, implementing and executing HR services and programs that are aligned with company objectives.
The Human Resource Manager will have the overall responsibility for all Human Resource functions reporting directly to Senior Management.
This opportunity is rare, and we are actively interviewing HR Managers who have proven skills, abilities, and experience in the following leadership areas:
- Responsible for maintaining and overseeing training, on boarding, interviewing and termination paperwork
- You must be professional – you come from a structured environment but remain flexible with ever changing company directives and initiatives.
- Succeeding in this position will be an individual who can quickly assess areas that need improvement and prioritize issues to be addressed
- You need to be able to handle benefits administration, unemployment compensation, worker compensation, and Health, Dental and Disability requirements
- Strong management skills and collaborative problem solving skills are your forte
- You are a self-motivated individual, a go getter type mentality, you see a problem and you have the initiative and drive to fix it
- You thrive in an environment where you can be self-sufficient,- you have decision makers around you to help, but you only ask for help when needed
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or years of experience to prove it
- You have a minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a hospitality or a hotel environment with a high degree of customer service focus
- References and credentials that will demonstrate your exemplary character and judgment
The Human Resource Manager will enjoy a competitive base salary and a generous benefit package. Only candidates who resumes clearly demonstrate the rare set of requirements listed above will be contacted. Qualified and Motivated candidates, please send your resume and references to Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter at Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE.