Our client is seeking an experienced General Manager with potential to become the Managing Partner for their iconic, landmark restaurant operations in the Madison area. This is a multi-faceted operation with upscale dining, casual dining and bar plus catering and banquet facilities. Candidates should have experience in overseeing all operational aspects of the business and have passion for great food, service and leadership. The concept is based on Wisconsin Heritage Dining and reflects the exceptional resources and seasonal bounty of the area. Local Craft Beers, Wines and Beverages compliment the culinary direction.
Qualified candidates will have…..
- 5-10 years of General Manager experience including upscale dining and catering operations
- Strong financial skills including budgeting, purchasing, cost controls and P&L reporting
- Passion for Hospitality and a creative approach to keeping food and beverage offerings fresh
- Leadership skills to motivate a diverse staff and building a team spirit and morale
- Marketing knowledge including: Events, Promotions and social media. Branding and advertising
- Hands on management style. You work with the staff and develop and enjoy relating to the guests
- High energy! You care about the experience and that sets the tone for the restaurant
- Entrepreneurial Spirit-You run the operation as if it were your own
This position includes a competitive base salary, benefits and the potential for partnership. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume and references to [email protected]