Seeking an experienced Assistant General Manager with excellent leadership skills and a strong desire to grow with a new Gastro Pub restaurant opening. A full service upscale restaurant searching for an enthusiastic, self motivated, results oriented person to join our team. The successful candidate will: Promote excellence by providing superior customer service.
- Strong beverage background in craft cocktails, beer and latest trends in the industry
- Opening experience and plus
- Create an atmosphere in the restaurant that builds energy, enthusiasm and fun, generating excellent service and positive morale
- Manage the daily operation of the restaurant to ensure high quality food, outstanding service, and complete guest satisfaction
- Possess excellent people management skills including promoting teamwork, providing on-going training, performance management, responding to employee issues and resolving conflicts
- Evaluate and monitor service levels and standards and develop plans for continuous improvement
- Oversee and analyze overall operations that affect profit plan; including daily sales, labor, and cost and inventory controls
- Participate in the implementation of all internal and external marketing events
The AGM will enjoy a generous base salary, benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with a growing steakhouse concept. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume and references to Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter, Strategic Hospitality Search, by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, caterers, manufacturers, and distributors. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition for businesses nationwide. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more. SHS artfully helps you develop a more aligned work environment, resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. This is why leaders call on SHS When Talent Matters Most. To find out more, visit www.shs.jobs.