Have you been looking for that opportunity to put your F&B management skills to work in a venue that serves high quality from-the-field food and craft beverages with an organization totally committed to supporting the community?
This is it.
Our client is opening a new concept, the first of many to come, that contains a polished casual full-service restaurant, from-scratch fast casual outlet including craft coffee and fresh juices, and event space. We are seeking a passionate and driven Food & Beverage Manager to oversee the operation.
Qualified F&B Manager candidates will have:
· Genuine passion for hospitality that shows in their work and genuinely warm, welcoming personality
· Hands-on approach, spending most of the day working with and supervising the staff
· Community-focused attitude
· Desire to use only the best locally-sourced craft beverage products
· Training and mentorship skills
· Beverage and bar management experience including costing, portion control, theft control, and purchasing
· Creativity to develop seasonal beverage menus and promotions
· Proven financial management including beverage cost, labor cost, budgets, forecasts, and managing vendor accounts
· Experience ensuring the highest safety and sanitation standards
· Experience in upscale a la carte dining, casual dining, seated banquets, buffets, and receptions with stations and passed items
· Bachelors degree preferred
· State of Illinois sanitation and safe alcohol service certification required
The right candidate will join a stable national corporation that offers a competitive base salary, bonus incentive, and extensive benefits package that includes PPO medical, free life and disability insurance, paid vacation, 401K (with matching funds), and more.
Motivated candidates, please submit your resume to Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter by CLICKING HERE. Confidentiality assured. EOE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.