Our client, one of Florida’s most acclaimed resort properties, is seeking an experienced Director of Human Resources to lead the HR team that supports 1,000+ employees. The Director of Human Resources will partner with senior leadership to carry out the company’s mission and vision, while driving and supporting the service-centered culture that has made the development famous.
Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications and attributes:
• At least five years of experience as HR Director in one of the following: dynamic high volume resort,
multi-property hotel role, or multi-faceted rental community
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• SPHR, PHR, HRMP, SHRM certifications preferred
• Knowledge of international program component (H2B, J1 Visa Sponsorship) preferred
• Solid understanding of state and federal labor laws, regulations, and policies including COBRA,
FMLA, ADAAA, HIPAA, PPACA, ERISA, Worker’s Compensation, Affirmative Action Plans
• Experience with self-insured group insurance plans and State of Florida insurance law
• ADP specialist preferred
• Knowledge of State of Florida landlord-tenant law
• Servant-leader who thrives on collaborative efforts and team cohesiveness
The Director of Human Resources will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, incentive bonus plan and excellent benefits. QUALIFIED, PASSIONATE AND MOTIVATED candidates please apply at www.shs.jobs or send your resume to Cherryl Marcey, Vice President, Strategic Hospitality Search via [email protected].
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.