One of Boston’s top catering and events companies is seeking a Director of Sales. If the following attributes describe you, then you are an excellent candidate for this opportunity:
• You have experience managing a team of sales pros while selling and managing a successful book of business yourself.
• You inspire your staff to higher levels of performance and innovation through leadership by example.
• You have experience serving on a senior leadership team, along with other department heads, setting strategic direction for the company.
• You are a little obsessed with KPI’s and metrics, holding yourself and others accountable to the best-practices that contribute to sales excellence.
• You have a mind for business AND creativity – able to work with clients, chefs, and designers to create stunning corporate and social events.
• You’re tech-savvy enough to learn enterprise software quickly and use it to its fullest potential.
• You believe in harmonious relationships with all other company departments, even when under pressure, knowing that you’re not just a leader in sales but a leader in the company.
• You’re more of a “come with me” leader than a “do what I say” leader.
If this is you, send us your resume. We will work confidentially with you. Our client offers a base salary plus industry-leading commission incentive, benefits, 401K, and more. A bachelor’s degree is highly valued by our client, but relevant successful experience could outweigh the need for a degree.
Our client is a leader in many respects – sustainability, industry organizations and competitions, employee culture and morale, and more. Their team of chefs and event designers are on the cutting edge of the events business.
Joseph D’Alessandro, President
Strategic Hospitality Search
Full job description and company information discussed after candidate qualification. Equal Opportunity Employer.