Our client is seeking a well-rounded creative problem-solver with business acumen who is all about exceeding guests' expectations. The AGM/Beverage Manager will oversee all aspects of this high-end celebrity-owned restaurant including FOH staff, budgeting, P&L, COGs, inventory, labor costs, training, upholding fine service standards, and special projects. Candidates should have a working knowledge of both front and back of the house controls as well as a strong knowledge of operations.
Candidates for this position should have the following attributes:
- Management experience with a Chef-driven concept (experience with $100+ PPA restaurants a plus)
- Beverage Programs – you stay on-trend with cocktails, emerging brands, local beers and have a strong knowledge of wine
- Culinary – you feel at home in the back of the house, with knowledge and passion for food as if you were a Chef
- Outgoing and Professional Demeanor – you exceed guests' expectations and feel comfortable interacting with them – you are the “GM of the PM”…and enjoy commanding the room like a polished Maitre’d
- Organization – you work efficiently with your staff, delegating effectively
- Adaptable – you remain calm, focused, and can influence and make changes quickly
- Hands-on – you have the “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Experience – you have 3-5 years of restaurant management experience in front of house operations
- Business Acumen – you have background and understanding of budgeting, P & L management, labor, food and beverage costs, and operational expenses
- Marketing – you have a working knowledge of all things social media, restaurant branding, and advertising for a fine dining restaurant
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – you run the operation as if it were your own
This position includes a competitive base salary, benefits and great growth potential. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume and references to Ed Culleeney, Vice President, Strategic Hospitality Search.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.