Upscale Farm-to-Table Sales Position (No Sales Experience Required)
# JN -032017-1708
Dallas Metro Area, Texas
We are looking for passionate upscale Chefs and Managers who are looking to move from the kitchen or dining room and into a professional sales position with one of the most respected food manufacturers and distributors in the US. Our client is not one of those huge broad line companies, but a boutique distributor of high quality products you can be proud of.
If you can honestly say “yes” to most of the following attributes, then we should talk soon…
- Are you a bona-fide “Foodie” who keeps up with the latest food trends?
- Is your industry knowledge strong enough to relate to cutting-edge chefs?
- Are you energetic, entrepreneurial, tenacious, and passionate about exquisite food?
- Are you a self-motivated achiever?
- Are you the Chef or G.M. who has grown tired of working long weekend hours and every holiday?
- Do you want to apply your culinary and operations knowledge to benefit your personal financial situation?
- Selling to hotels, clubs, and restaurants in the AAA Three to Five Diamond status
- Developing leads by analyzing which Chefs are buying which products, and using that information to create consultative sales presentations to top Chefs
- Establishing rapport with existing accounts and building relationships with new accounts
- Following trends and industry news in order to stay relevant and relatable
- Using excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Being enthusiastic, creative, and tenacious without being overbearing
Our client recognizes people as its most valuable asset. The competitive compensation and benefits package includes base salary, attainable bonus package, 401(k), healthcare coverage, car allowance, paid holidays and paid vacations.
This is a rare opportunity. Don’t let the door close before you apply. Motivated candidates please send me your resume ASAP via firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHS practices WHEN TALENT MATERS MOST. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition and organizational development consulting for small to medium-sized businesses nationwide. SHS’s mission is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, manufacturers, and distributors. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more.