Our Client seeks an elite Sous Chef to successfully support this high-quality operation. We are searching for a talented culinary leader who is driven by delivering consistently excellent results while motivating the team as an inspirational leader.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a newly created restaurant group with plans for additional units.
The position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented professional with a true heart for hospitality. Qualified candidates will have a career history marked by proven success.
· Superior hands-on culinary skills rooted in the fundamentals with extensive experience in seafood purchasing, fabrication and cookery
· Experience with kitchen administration (purchasing, costing, scheduling, controlling expenses, budgeting, inventory, etc.)
· At least 3 years of sous chef level experience in a high-volume restaurant operation
· Someone who values the team’s success before personal motives
· Ability to stay calm under pressure and make good decisions in the heat of the moment
· Consistently use clear, concise communication with a willingness to give direction
· Pride of ownership in your team, your food and your service
· Culinary degree preferred, or equivalent background and skills to back it up
The Executive Sous Chef will enjoy a competitive base salary and a full complement of benefits. This is a rare opportunity to work with a veteran leadership team as they build an expanding restaurant group.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.