Our client, a well-known foodservice provider is seeking a Sous Chef to provide leadership at a major event venue. This position will provide culinary leadership in a wide variety of settings from kiosks and concessions to catered events. Personality and communication skills are key to this position.
The Sous Chef will interact with front of house staff, guests and clients at various business, entertainment and cultural events. This position requires an organized, flexible leader who can manage a constantly changing audience and business volume.
Qualified candidates will possess these skills, expertise, attitudes and behaviors:
– Expertise in kitchen administration including purchasing, costing, scheduling, cost controls and budgets.
– Collaboration with the management team.
– At least 3 years of experience in high volume setting(s) with a focus on catering.
– Flexibility to excel in a constantly changing environment.
– Pride of ownership in your products, service and team.
– Enjoy communicating with clients, guests and associates.
This position includes a competitive salary, benefits and vacation. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume to John Swanson, Executive Recruiter, at email@example.com.