Our client, an established and well regarded off premise caterer seeks an experienced and motivated sales professional. This family owned company operates in both the social and corporate sectors and has a casual and upscale division. They creatively change their menus seasonally and have a can do approach to pleasing their guests.
The Catering Sales and Event Consultant:
- identifies new and repeat sales opportunities through lead generation. venue relationships and networking
- is responsible for overall client management from initial contact through event detailing
- utilizes software to track activity
- works with the culinary team to creatively serve the guests' needs
- prepares proposals and manages contracts
- ensures timely, effective communication
- maintains awareness of market trends and proposes enhancements for menus and sales strategies
The right candidate will:
- have 3 years, off premise catering sales experience
- be able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and staff'
- be proficient in Catering software and MS Office
This position includes a competitive base salary plus generous commission potential. They also offer subsidized medical care options plus other benefits and perks. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please apply at www.shs.jobs or send your resume to Richard Ladd, Executive Recruiter, SHS by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.