Young and energetic family on Chicago's Gold Coast is seeking a Private Chef whose passion is as much in culinary creativity as it is in nutritional wholesomeness. This family is offering the right Chef a very reasonable schedule and competitive compensation to do what she or he does best: create delicious meals within healthy dietary boundaries.
The right candidates for this position will have the following qualities and attributes:
- Upbeat "can-do" attitude, proactively seeking and providing solutions to the needs in the household
- Enjoys domestic service and understands the flexibility needed to faithfully serve a household
- Experience in full-cycle culinary service – menu planning, purchasing, preparation, service, cleaning/sanitation – with a culinary degree or equivalent verified work experience
- Courses or studies in nutrition that equip candidate to prepare a variety of delicious meals accommodating boundaries or restrictions in the following areas:
- Pre-natal nutrition
- Infant/baby nutrition
- General health and wellness
- Ability to work a five-day schedule that includes shopping, preparing meals in advance, preparing and serving dinner, and cleaning kitchen (but not the dishes)
- Ability to travel internationally with the family at least once per year for two weeks
- Ability to accommodate small dinner parties and events occasionally
- Works well with babies, children, dog (that sheds), and sometimes a noisy environment
- Resourcefulness – able to be consistently creative, especially within the boundaries of dietetic specifications
- Experience working with families to satisfy all of their dietary needs including restrictions, aversions, and portion control a plus
- Degree in nutrition or certification in nutrition a plus
- Impeccable credentials and references
- Experience in a domestic household or private club venue a plus
For someone who loves the Private Chef life, this is a perfect opportunity – an opportunity to use all of your skills with a great 5-day schedule and most weekends off. The compensation package includes a competitive base salary, healthcare benefits, paid time off, and a retirement plan available after several months of service.
Qualified candidates please apply online or send your resume for consideration to Joseph D’Alessandro by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.