Chicago-based, Chef-driven upscale restaurant group is expanding nationally and looking for a dynamic Marketing Director to lead the charge. They are already well known locally for excellent food, a uniquely social environment and live music.
This position holds ultimate responsibility for all marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Develop and implement an effective Brand strategy
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products and events
- Oversee the implementation of the Marketing strategy – campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Work closely with the company’s PR team; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guide the marketing team, develop their abilities
- Ensure that marketing objectives are implemented
- Work closely with the management team to define materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment
The right person will have at least 5 years experience marketing in a restaurant or hotel food service environment, preferable with a rapidly growing group.
This position is based in the West Loop area, and will require travel to other locations, sometimes overnight.
The position will enjoy a competitive salary, paid vacation, and medical benefits. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please apply at www.shs.jobs or send your resume to Richard Ladd, Executive Recruiter, SHS by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.