Are you a driven Culinarian ready to progress your career with an award-winning high growth company? Do you have such a high standard for quality that you can exceed the expectations of well traveled clientele? Are you high-spirited, hard-working and comfortable being the face of a high profile concept? Are you passionate in leading a culinary operation to greatness? If so, we'd like to hear from you!
We are searching for a polished, organized, and innovative Chef de Cuisine for a luxury lifestyle property. This is a hands-on leadership role driving the team to successfully execute a high quality, innovative culinary program to sustain the culture and reputation of unparalleled service and guest experiences.
Attributes we’re seeking in qualified candidates include:
• AAA Four Diamond hotels, exclusive private clubs or award winning gourmand restaurant experience
• Superior culinary skills rooted in classical technique with a wide repertoire of styles and global cuisine
• Passion for hospitality and providing memorable guest experiences
• Leadership and communication skills that inspire the F&B staff
• Menu development experience with the ability to produce stellar wine and beer-themed dining events
• Proven abilities as a trainer with a knack developing kitchen staff to performance excellence
• Knowledge in culinary financials including budgeting, cost management (labor, food, beverage), purchasing, inventory, menu costing
• At least three years of culinary management experience, preferably with at least five years in restaurants or hotels
• Positive attitude, professional yet easy going demeanor, and ability to relate to guests, staff and community
• Foster company's culture of teamwork and developing leaders
• Passion and commitment to the business at an ownership level
• Maintain effective and open communication at all times
• Excellent references from superiors, peers, and subordinates
• Culinary degree preferred but not required
• Sanitation certification required
In addition to the rewards of excelling in this position, the career opportunities with the successful and capitalized company are limitless. The Chef de Cuisine will enjoy competitive salary, bonus incentive, healthcare coverage, 401(K) with match, and paid vacation.
Chef de Cuisine candidates who meet the qualifications and are looking for a rewarding career challenge, please send your resume to Cherryl Marcey, Account Executive at Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.