Are you creative enough to design several restaurant concepts and menus? Do you have such a high standard for quality that you can exceed the expectations of well-traveled clientele? Are you the type of culinary leader that can attract, train, and develop a high-performance culinary staff?
We are searching for a polished, organized, and innovative Chef de Cuisine for a world-class, destination property in central Wisconsin. This is a hands-on leadership role driving the team to successfully execute a high quality, innovative culinary program to sustain the culture and reputation of unparalleled service and guest experiences on the resort. You would be joining a General Manager and a Culinary team whose experience spans AAA Five Diamond hotels and exclusive private clubs.
Attributes we’re seeking in qualified candidates include:
• Superior culinary skills rooted in classical technique with a wide repertoire of styles and global cuisine
• Passion for hospitality and providing memorable guest experiences
• Leadership and communication skills that inspire the F&B staff
• Menu development experience with the ability to produce stellar wine and beer-themed dining events
• Proven abilities as a trainer with a knack developing kitchen staff to performance excellence
• Knowledge in culinary financials including budgeting, cost management (labor, food, beverage), purchasing, inventory, menu costing
• Experience in executing private dining and special themed events such as wine dinners and craft beer pairing dinners
• At least three years of culinary management experience, preferably with at least five years at hotels or restaurants
• Positive attitude, professional demeanor, and ability to relate to guests, staff and community
• Excellent references from superiors, peers, and subordinates
• Culinary degree preferred but not required
• Sanitation certification required
In addition to the rewards of excelling in this position, the career opportunities with the resort’s successful and capitalized company are limitless. The Chef de Cuisine will enjoy competitive salary, bonus incentive, healthcare coverage, 401(K) with Match, and paid vacation.
Chef de Cuisine candidates who meet the qualifications and are looking for a rewarding career challenge, please send your resume to Cherryl Marcey, Account Executive at Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.