Our client, a well-establish hotel group based in Minneapolis is searching for a strong Hotel General Manager to manage all aspects of a national branded full-service lifestyle property. Qualified candidates must have a true understanding of all aspects in leading a large team to exceed guest expectations and maximize revenue opportunities. This is a high-profile, visible role who is the face of the hotel and Ambassador of the brand.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5+ years of GM experience in full-service property
- Strong leadership skills in day to day in an operation with many moving parts
- Luxury, lifestyle brand experience
- Working knowledge of revenue management
- Prior sales and marketing background and ability to collaborate with sales team
- Attention for detail and ability to manage and lead a team to execute and exceed guest expectations
- Ability to develop a team and create a collaborative work environment through a participative role
- Strong financial understanding and metric driven
- Relational leader, master of fostering relationships
The General Manager will enjoy a competitive salary with generous bonus potential and excellent benefits. Qualified, passionate and motivated candidates should contact: Cherryl Marcey, Account Executive, Strategic Hospitality Search, or CLICK HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.