Entrepreneurial General Manager with the Highest Standards
Our client is seeking a self directed GM with high business acumen who is all about great service and exceeding guests' needs for this upscale innovative American concept. The General Manager will oversee all aspects of this high volume, critically-acclaimed restaurant. Candidates should have a working knowledge of both front and back of the house controls as well as a strong knowledge of operations. The General Manager will oversee developing and cultivating all FOH staff, assisting the Chef Partner with back of house logistics, helping to provide an exceptional dining experience for all guests and build positive guest relations. The General Manager will be held accountable for COGs, inventory, labor costs, training, and elevating service standards.
The RIGHT candidates must have these traits:
- Leadership – high volume management experience with a fine dining chef-driven kitchen concept
- Beverage Programs – you keep abreast of all the trends, know your cocktails, brands, local beers and have an in-depth knowledge of wine
- Culinary – you have knowledge and passion for food as if you were a Chef, but instinctively know you belong in the front of the house
- Outgoing and professional demeanor – you exceed guests' expectations and feel comfortable interacting with them
- Strong Organization Skills – working effectively with your hourly and management staff members
- Adaptable – you remain calm, focused and can influence and make changes quickly
- Hands On – you have the “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Experience – you have five years high volume restaurant experience in front of house operations
- Business Acumen – you have background and understanding of budgeting, P&L management, labor, food and beverage costs and operational expenses
- Marketing – thorough knowledge of all things social media, branding, marketing and advertising
- Career Growth – you are excited about working with a people-focused growing company with a great culture
This position includes a competitive base salary, an attainable bonus program, and 100% PAID HEALTHCARE INSURANCE, plus other benefits and perks. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please apply at www.shs.jobs or send your resume to Richard Ladd, Executive Recruiter, SHS by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.