Our client a growing franchise operator of quick service locations seeks a General Manger to run a new store opening. The General Manager reports to the Director and is responsible for hiring and training their team members, ensuring all operations procedures are followed, providing excellent customer service and growing their operation’s business. This is a rare opportunity for a motivated professional to join a company that is well respected, and a leader in their field. They are growing at a controlled pace and are looking to bring on motivated leaders to help share in their vision and growth.
Qualified candidates will have the following attributes:
- Entrepreneurial leader with 3-5 years’ experience in Food and Beverage experience with at least 2 years running a high volume quick service concept
- Have culinary interest and experience in back of house operations – this concept's food is prep intensive
- High-energy, and thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to harness technology for maximum efficiency
- Ability to multi task and have a high level of business acumen, and be able to understand the back of the house butted up with the business side of the front of the house
- Fast-paced and “on-it” able to sync unit and corporate strategies and once approved follow through on execution without “hand holding”
- Strong leadership skills – known for developing high performance teams, with references who will attest to your teaching, mentoring, developing and cultivating skills
- Background in menu engineering, including costing , pricing and staff training
- Proficiency with POS systems and Microsoft Office
- Perseverant and adaptable demeanor to all situations – composed professionally in chaotic settings
- Expert ability to create accurate budgets and forecasts, monitor revenue/sales, analyze real time financials and efficiently direct operations based on analysis
- Builds positive and productive relationships internally and externally
- Experienced navigating growth while maintaining operational excellence of all operations
The General Manager will enjoy a competitive base salary, benefits, bonus and an opportunity to grow with a well-known and established group. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please contact Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter, SHS (Strategic Hospitality Search) by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, caterers, manufacturers, and distributors. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition for businesses nationwide. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more. SHS artfully helps you develop a more aligned work environment, resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. This is why leaders call on SHS When Talent Matters Most. To find out more, visit www.shs.jobs.