Our client, an established local restaurant group, is opening a contemporary American, chef driven restaurant. They are seeking a Floor Manager to maintain exceptional service in all aspects of this high volume operation. Candidates should have a working knowledge of high end, casual service standards, beverage menus and host stand operations. The Floor Manager will oversee developing and cultivating all front of house staff, helping to provide an exceptional dining experience and build positive guest relations. This position will report to the General Manager and will also be held accountable for scheduling, labor and inventory controls.
The RIGHT candidates must have these traits:
- Upscale Casual Management experience with a chef driven, scratch kitchen concept
- Outgoing and professional demeanor – you exceed the guests expectations and feel comfortable interacting with them
- Proven leadership skills – you are a coach and a teacher who respects everyone
- Adaptable – you remain calm, you are focused and take direction from superiors
- Hospitable – you are warm, hospitable and approachable to everyone at all times
- Hands on individual – you have the “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Create a culture of learning for new staff and instilling the importance of the restaurants’ commitment to quality and dedication to service
- Career Growth – you are excited about working with a Company with a great culture and growing quickly
The RIGHT candidates must have these qualifications
- At least three years of restaurant management experience in a casual to upscale dining environment
- Ability to recruit, schedule, train and inspire staff
- Above average computer skills including POS systems, scheduling systems, spreadsheets, word processing, internet and email
- Ability to represent the company to, and deal effectively with, guests, vendors, media and other company contacts
- Strong communication skills, including ability to convey ideas, give and take feedback
This position includes a competitive base salary, an attainable bonus program, and 100% PAID HEALTHCARE INSURANCE, plus other benefits and perks. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please apply at www.shs.jobs or send your resume to Richard Ladd, Executive Recruiter, SHS by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.