Our client is successfully developing one of the hottest fast-casual concepts, and is seeking ENERGETIC General Managers to grow with their company. This concept is on fire, with high traffic locations and monster volume. It’s a fun and intense work environment with unlimited growth. And…they reward their GM’s with the best compensation package in the business.
We’re seeking candidates who are…
- LEADERS – You know that your people are most important, and you are great at selecting training and developing staff
- MAGNETS for great talent – People want to work for you
- GUEST FOCUSED – You do whatever it takes to please your customers
- OPERATIONALLY EXPERT – You know how to run a tight ship
- FUN – You know how to have fun while getting the job done
- HARD WORKING – You give it your all 5 days a week, 10 hours per shift…and then enjoy your two days off (in addition to most holidays)
- POSITIVE – You’re goal-oriented and you rally your team to excellence
- SMART – You know your way around financial statements, budgets, inventory, schedules and all other restaurant administration
- POLISHED – Your communication and appearance are always professional
If that list describes you, then we need to discuss this opportunity. General Managers earn a top salary plus a monthly bonus. (Almost every store in the company hits monthly bonus.) Benefits are great too.
Qualified and motivated candidates please send your resume to Joseph D’Alessandro at Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, caterers, manufacturers, and distributors. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition for businesses nationwide. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more. SHS artfully helps you develop a more aligned work environment, resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. This is why leaders call on SHS When Talent Matters Most. To find out more, visit www.shs.jobs.