Our client, a reputable nationwide brand is successfully developing one of the hottest and juiciest seafood concepts, and is seeking ENERGETIC Managers to grow with their company. This concept is on fire, with high traffic locations in metropolitan areas. Fun, and upbeat work environment with unlimited growth, the right candidate will be joining a passionate family-owned business that continues to flourish.
We’re seeking candidates who are:
- LEADERS – You know that your people are most important, and you are great at selecting training and developing staff
- GUEST FOCUSED – You do whatever it takes to please your customers and make them feel like stars
- OPERATION EXPERT – You know how to run a tight ship
- FUN – You know how to have fun while getting the job done
- HARD WORKING – You give it your all 5 days a week, 50-55 hours a week and then enjoy two days off (in addition to holidays)
- POSITIVE – You’re goal-oriented and you rally your team to excellence
- SMART – You know your way around financial statements, budgets, inventory, schedules and all other restaurant administration
- POLISHED – Your communication and appearance are always professional
The Restaurant Manager will enjoy a competitive base salary, benefits and a quarterly bonus. PASSIONATE, QUALIFIED, MOTIVATED candidates, please send your resume and references to Cherryl Marcey, Account Executive at Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.