|Our client, a stable and growing hospitality company based on the East Coast, is seeking a Hospitality Manager for a renovated luxury beach property. The right candidate will have successful experience developing and managing operations in a high-end environment, through the creation of a culture of exceptional guest service. This position is key because this is a new opening, and the highly visible Hospitality Manager will be responsible for the direct supervision of the hotel’s departments; Front Office, Reservations, Beach Club, Bell staff, Parking, Door staff, Drivers, Security, Resort activities and Valet.
Main responsibilities include:
- Development and implement a high level of service through systems and creating a team that embraces luxury in every aspect
- Ensuring luxury-level service quality and maximum profitability
- Recruiting, hiring, training and retaining the best talent available
- Research and creation of budgets, reports to ensure proper communication with hotel executive committee, management, and staff
- Hands-on leadership and ability to cultivate and create relationships with the guest
- Participate in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote brand
- Work in concert with executive committee, and all departments to make sure objectives are aligned with the hotel’s overall go-to-market strategy
- These are the most important responsibilities of the position. Qualified candidates will engage in a discussion with the SHS recruiter to discuss every detail of the position.
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least five years of management experience in hotel, inn, or resort properties with Four Diamond or Five Diamond status or reputation
- Lead in accordance with the hotel's operating plan; manage to meet/exceed ownership expectations in operations
- Front Office and Rooms experience preferred
- Leadership qualities that instill success throughout the operations with respect for all employees and a genuine interest in their success
- Superior communication and presentation skills (verbal and written), and proven success working with higher net worth clientele
- Excellent time management and delegation skills, maximizing time spent making the most impact
- Comprehension of hotel, banquet, food, beverage, event, and all other hotel operations functions
- Four year college degree preferred but not required
The Hospitality Manager selected will enjoy a competitive base salary, lucrative commission/bonus package, benefits, and unlimited upward mobility in this entrepreneurial growing company. QUALIFIED and MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume and references to Cherryl Marcey, Account Executive at Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.