Our client, a well-known and respected hospitality group that is growing quickly seeks a Director of Training. This role will focus on planning, implementing and executing all levels of training services and programs that are aligned with company objectives
The Director of Training will be responsible to implement programs, update training manuals, staff training at the locations, and advise the senior management staff of the company.
This opportunity is rare, and we are actively interviewing Training Managers who have proven skills, abilities, and experience in the following leadership areas:
· Responsible for maintaining and overseeing training, on boarding, interviewing and termination paperwork
· You must be professional – you come from a structured environment but remain flexible with ever changing company directives and initiatives.
· Succeeding in this position will be an individual who can quickly assess areas that need improvement and prioritize issues to be addressed
· You need to be able to teach benefits administration, unemployment compensation, worker compensation, and Health, Dental and Disability requirements to the locations employees
· Strong management skills and collaborative problem-solving skills are your forte
· You are a self-motivated individual, a go getter type mentality, you see a problem and you have the initiative and drive to fix it
· You thrive in an environment where you can be self-sufficient,- you have decision makers around you to help, but you only ask for help when needed
· You have a Bachelor’s Degree or years of experience to prove it
· You have a minimum of 5 years of progressive store or unit level training experience, preferably in a hospitality or a hotel environment with a high degree of customer service focus
· References and credentials that will demonstrate your exemplary character and judgment
The Director of Training will enjoy a competitive base salary and a generous benefit package. Only candidates who resumes clearly demonstrate the rare set of requirements listed above will be contacted. Qualified and Motivated candidates, please send your resume and references to Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter at Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, caterers, manufacturers, and distributors. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition for businesses nationwide. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more. SHS artfully helps you develop a more aligned work environment, resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. This is why leaders call on SHS When Talent Matters Most. To find out more, visit www.shs.jobs.