We are seeking a multi-unit Director of Operations for a growing restaurant group on the East Coast. This is a rare opportunity for a motivated professional to join a company that is growing steadily at a controlled pace.
The principals of this company are well-connected leaders and outstanding concept creators. They are well-capitalized and uncompromising – and they will only hire the best. They offer a very competitive compensation package and solid benefits. Relocation candidates will be considered. The right candidate will be a leader who can raise the bar in service quality, teamwork, innovation, sales, and profitability.
The Director of Operations will report to the Managing Partner and be held accountable for conducting analysis and proposing solutions, executing on strategic plans, building successful service teams, P&L financials (especially prime costs), budgeting, forecasting, menu innovation, all aspects of service, and developing an internal talent pipeline.
Qualified candidates will have the following attributes:
· Entrepreneurial leader with 10 years of F&B management experience with at least three years running multiple concepts or multiple venues with at least 25 employees per unit
· High-energy, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to harness technology for maximum efficiency
· Fast-paced and "on it" – able to sync unit and corporate strategies and, once approved, follow-through on execution without "hand-holding"
· Enjoys working in a highly nimble environment free from layers of management and bureaucracy
· Strong leadership skills – known for developing high-performance teams with references who will attest to your teaching, mentoring, developing, and cultivating skills
· F&B menu engineering expertise including costing, pricing, vendor negotiations, and staff training
· Strong culinary knowledge with a passion for and comprehension of contemporary trends
· Proficiency with POS systems and Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
· Perseverant and adaptable demeanor to all situations – composed and professional in chaotic settings
· Expert ability to create accurate budgets and forecasts, monitor revenue/sales, analyze real time financials, and efficiently direct operations based on analysis
· Builds positive and productive relationships internally and externally
· Experience navigating growth while maintaining operational excellence of all operations
The Director of Operations will enjoy a competitive base salary, benefits, and an opportunity to grow with this outstanding group. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please contact Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter, SHS (Strategic Hospitality Search) by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, clubs, caterers, manufacturers, and distributors. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition for businesses nationwide. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more. SHS artfully helps you develop a more aligned work environment, resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. This is why leaders call on SHS When Talent Matters Most. To find out more, visit www.shs.jobs.