Our client, one of the most successful hotel and resort management companies, has retained Strategic Hospitality Search to conduct a national search for a Director of Food & Beverage for a AAA Four Diamond destination resort in a warm weather climate in the US.
We are seeking a polished experienced professional who is passionate about food and service throughout a wide variety of innovative restaurant outlets, banquets, weddings, and events. This is a hands-on leadership role advancing the team of Chefs and Managers to consistently deliver high quality hospitality, food and service while sustaining the culture and excellence. Attributes we’re seeking in qualified candidates include:
• Superior operational skills in high-volume multi-outlet operations in luxury-lifestyle resort setting
• Passion for hospitality, with references who will attest to candidate’s ability to provide memorable experiences for resort guests and club members
• Leadership and communication skills that inspire and motivate the F&B staff
• Experience opening restaurants and venues
• Concept creation and development experience including food, beverage, service, financial model, staffing, and all other concept details
• Exceptional skills establishing and sustaining training systems, especially quick ramp-up of J1 & H2B seasonal employees
• Complete comprehension of financial accountability including budgeting, P&L review, cost controls, purchasing, inventory, menu costing, and the ability to mentor Chefs and Managers to P&L accountability
• Experience producing social events, corporate events, creative promotional events, and outings with on-trend food, beverage, design, and service elements
• At least five years of experience in multi-outlet management, preferably with at least three years at an upscale or luxury resort property
• Excellent references from superiors, peers, and subordinates
• Culinary or Hospitality Degree preferred but not required
In addition to the rewards of satisfying thousands of guests each year, the career opportunities with this company are limitless. The Food & Beverage Director will enjoy competitive salary, bonus incentive, healthcare coverage, 401(K) with company match, paid vacation, and membership in a private club with many amenities. Relocation package available. EOE
Candidates who meet the qualifications and are motivated to pursue this opportunity, please send your resume to Cherryl Marcey, Account Executive at Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.