Our client, a thriving private club with an engaged and active membership, is seeking a Director of Communication and Membership. This club has a rich history, dedicated board, and loyal staff. We are looking for that special professional who will effectively communicate with membership and staff, consistently cultivating relationships to elevate the club experience.
The right candidate will have the following experience, skills, and attributes:
• Comprehension of all facets of club operations including but not limited to amenities, facilities, grounds, food and beverage, banquets, special events, and outings
• Ability to conceive, develop, and implement programs designed to increase membership engagement and retention
• Experience with full-cycle member acquisition process, from invitation and application through interviews, acceptance, and on-boarding
• Represent the club in the local community and with many external associations and groups
• Coordinate, development, and produce all internal and external communications including the club’s newsletter, social media, and communiques
• Work closely with and foster cooperation with all department heads, to ensure timely and accurate communication flow from club departments to members
• Ability to integrate technology such as Club Essentials CRM, email platforms, and social media tools
• Off-the-charts detail orientation, with no tolerance for poor formatting, grammar or improper spelling
• Highly organized with superior verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
• Upbeat, positive, polished, personable, hospitable, and dedicated
We are seeking candidates who have at least two years of communication and/or sales experience in thriving private clubs. The compensation package includes a competitive base salary, bonus incentive, insurance (healthcare, dental, vision, disability, and life), paid vacation, and 401(K). Four-year degree and/or member of PCMA preferred but not required. EOE Qualified and motivated candidates should contact: Cherryl Marcey, Account Executive, Strategic Hospitality Search, or CLICK HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.