Highly Regarded and Passionate Chef
Our client a highly successful Southern CA Restaurant is seeking a Chef with the PASSION of an independent. This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and expertise. We are actively interviewing Chefs who have proven skills, abilities, and experience in the following critical areas:
- Culinary – You are an expert in fundamental technique who specializes in Southern Italian or Northern Spanish Cuisine
- Leadership – You’re an advocate, a coach, and a teacher who respects everyone
- Presence – You are hands on and the face of the restaurant, with employees, customers and the media. You embrace opportunities to teach cooking classes, participate in events and demonstrations.
- Tenure – You have 10 years experience and like to leave your stamp on an organization and can grow roots
- Smart – You can conceive and execute strategic plans, and you can handle situations professionally and without pain
- Accountable – You have “pride of ownership” in your team, your food and your service
- Education – You have a degree in culinary arts or can prove you learned as much
- Humility – You know the guest and the team comes before your ego and you enjoy collaborating for the best result – rather than demanding your way or else
The Executive Chef will enjoy a competitive base salary, quantified bonus incentive package, and the opportunity to travel internationally.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.