Our client is one of the premiere private clubs in the Columbus/Cincinnati area searching for a strong Sous Chef. The right candidate must have a passion for high quality food, creativity and passion for the latest food trends. Private club and or scratch kitchen background a plus.
The right candidate must have the following:
- High quality scratch experience
- Understanding of the latest food trends in the industry
- Passion for food, service and people
- “Nice people” demeanor and ability to lead and inspire a team
- Training and development background
- Solid understanding of the P&L and ability to analyze and make an impact to the bottom line without sacrificing quality
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a Sous Chef role in a scratch kitchen operation
- Out of state candidates are accepted
The ideal candidate can expect a great starting salary and full benefits package to include 401k with $1 – $1 match. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume and references to Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter, Strategic Hospitality Search, by CLICKING HERE.
SHS practices THE CRAFT OF CURATING TALENT. SHS’s mission is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, manufacturers, and distributors. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition for businesses nationwide. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more. SHS artfully helps you develop a more aligned work environment, resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To find out more, visit www.shs.jobs.