Our client is widely recognized as one of Chicago's elite off premise catering and food service management companies.
They are looking for an outstanding sales person who can:
● Identify and create sales opportunities through outreach and relationship development
● Ensure execution of events through on-site management
● Plan and execute tastings
● Ensure the execution of all booked events, including: Contract writing, venue contracts, field calls and inquiries, floor plan generation, staffing and menu requests, pack lists, change slips, procurement of equipment, rental and linens, execution of concierge services, familiarity with CaterXpert software
● Appropriate meeting involvement
● Communicate event specific details and packing lists for for, beverage and supply information.
● Field and pre-qualify leads.
● Write and follow through on proposals
● Ensures the proper communication to staffing department for staffing needs as determined by the Sales Consultant
● Preparation of RFP's
● Develop, maintain and monitor individual sales programs
● Contributes to the financial success of the company through accountability to established profit margins on items sold
● Participates in promotional and networking opportunities to support the sales effort
● Aid and conduct site visits
The right person will have:
● Excellent communication, people and networking skills
● Possess a strong sales and business acumen
● Ability to thrive and remain even-tempered when faced with a fast-paced, high pressure environment
● Team player, ready and willing to assist in departmental projects and emergencies
● Ability to identify, mentor and lead talent
● Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data
● Bachelor's of Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or Hospitality degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
● At least 5 years experience in a sales capacity with proven results
● Food and beverage or Culinary background/training a plus
This position includes a competitive base salary, an attainable commission program, quality medical and dental coverage, plus other benefits and perks. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please apply at www.shs.jobs or send your resume to Richard Ladd, Executive Recruiter, SHS by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.