Catering Manager – Mostly Days – Southern Michigan
If you are committed to learning and growth. If you thrive on projects like planning, costing, and managing 1000 guest events. Have a passion for food and a commitment to outstanding service. This job is perfect for you!
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least 5 years of catering management/supervision experience with events up to at least 1000 guests
- Comprehension of the catering and banquet cycle – from prospective client to BEO to execution and recovery
- A hard-working, “get-it-done with a smile” personality
- F&B operations experience including service, costing, inventory, and food safety
- Experience managing catering software a plus, but not required
- College degree preferred, but not required
This company is renowned for their outstanding quality and service, and the growth opportunities are limitless. In addition to a very competitive base salary, the company offers a complete benefits package. The schedule is mostly days Monday through Friday with some weekend and evening work.
Qualified, Passionate and Motivated Candidates please send your confidential resume and references to Rebecca Stobierski, Account Executive, SHS or CLICK HERE
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.