Our client a chef driven specialty food market is seeking an Assistant Store Manager to maintain exceptional quality service in all aspects of this high volume operation. Candidates should have a working knowledge of food and retail operations, with thoughts on where food and retail fit in today’s world and constantly thinking about ways to improve upon that, then this might be the opportunity for you.
You must be the individual that has ideas on how to deliver a better customer experience and have a desire to be in the thick of store operations. You should be passionate about great service and enjoy inspiring your team and customers alike in the pursuit of great food and quality service.
The RIGHT candidates must have these traits:
- Must have strong food retail management background or restaurant operations background is also desirable.
- Outgoing and professional demeanor – you exceed the guests expectations and feel comfortable interacting with them
- Proven leadership skills – you are a coach and a teacher who respects everyone
- Adaptable – you remain calm, you are focused and take direction from superiors
- Hospitable – you are warm, hospitable and approachable to everyone at all times
- Hands on individual – you have the “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Create a culture of learning for new staff and instilling the importance of the operations commitment to quality and dedication to service
- Career Growth – you are excited about working with a Company with a great culture and growing quickly
The RIGHT candidates must have these qualifications
- At least three years of experience in running a food retail or relevant market and food service establishment.
- Ability to recruit, schedule, train and inspire staff
- Above average computer skills including POS systems, scheduling systems, spreadsheets, word processing, internet and email
- Ability to represent the company to, and deal effectively with, guests, vendors, media and other company contacts
- Strong communication skills, including ability to convey ideas, give and take feedback
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, demonstrated merchandising abilities and strong financial acumen and budgeting skills.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule is key, with the possibility of working nights, weekends and holidays.
This position includes a competitive base salary, and other top notch benefits. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume and reference to Ed Culleeney, Executive Recruiter, SHS or CLICK HERE