Do you love leading a bar and service staff in a fast-paced high-volume operation?
Does your team love working for you because you’re a great trainer?
Are you self-motivated, high energy and able to support a variety of venues within the same business?
Do you want to spend the summer outdoors in a high energy, casual atmosphere with live music?
If so, we just may have the perfect position for you!
Our client, an established successful high volume independent restaurant and entertainment venue is seeking a Manager to support their busy location. We’re looking for that special leader who will deliver consistent high-quality results while motivating the team as the “go to” leader who has unlimited entrepreneurial spirit.
To be successful you will support systems, be an effective and respected mentor to the staff, and guide all aspects of bar cost controls. This is a hands-on position. Qualified candidates will possess a career history marked with stability and proven success, especially in the areas listed below:
· High Volume Experience – Seasonally serving hundreds of diners per 2-3-hour meal period
· Entrepreneurial Spirit – You run the business like it's your own and are always looking for ways to improve
· Service Centered– You are "service aware" and passionately concerned that guests have a great experience
· Stable Leadership – You stay calm under pressure and make good decisions in the heat of the moment
· Respectful and Clear Communicator – You consistently use clear and concise communication with a willingness to give direction and jump in and help at a moment’s notice
· Mentorship – You care about your staff and are comfortable in the role of coach and teacher who respects everyone on your team
· Loss Prevention – You understand how to ensure the team produces consistent product that follows portioning guidelines and focuses on loss and theft prevention
This venue is owned and operated by caring and competent people, and sales have grown and grown over the last several years. Their employees and customers are loyal, and some drive for hours to enjoy an evening at this landmark venue. There is a successful future here for the assistant who is a fit for this high-performing culture.
The assistant will enjoy a competitive salary, paid vacation, and monthly reimbursement for medical benefits. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please apply at www.shs.jobs or send your resume to Richard Ladd, Executive Recruiter, SHS by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.