Our growing client, an industry leader in convention food services, is looking to add an Account Manager to their team. The Account Manager serves as the Company’s primary liaison with their clients and accurately supports a high volume of unique hospitality services.
· Handles a large volume of client orders with minimal supervision and excellent attention to detail
· Proactive client communication, preparing proposals and final invoices, researching trade shows and client business information, as well as supporting logistics for each order
· Works with multiple clients in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
· Recommends services to meet client objectives
· Prepares PowerPoint and Excel presentations
· Successfully communicates services to prospective new clients
· Owns all Customer Relation Management (“CRM”) data entry
· Serves as mentor to new team members
· Travels in support of 6-8 events a year at locations throughout North America
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· A track record of solving problems in a client facing role
· A can-do attitude, willingness to learn from others, and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
· Strong project management skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and proactively close out tasks
· Comfort with math and ability to accurately calculate proposals, invoices, and supply worksheets
· A bachelor’s degree
· Experience working with a CRM, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in a professional setting. Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
· 3+ years of professional experience in a sales, events management, or marketing function
· Hospitality background in hotels, convention centers, trade shows, event management, or catering companies
· Infrequent travel to locations across the United States for multi-day hospitality events
Located in the Chicagoland area, our high energy and growing team of hospitality experts benefit from rewarding career opportunities with great benefits that includes health insurance, paid vacation, 401k employer match, profit sharing and competitive industry salary.
QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please apply at www.shs.jobs or send your resume to Richard Ladd, Executive Recruiter, SHS by CLICKING HERE.
The mission of Strategic Hospitality Search (SHS) is to partner with our clients throughout the US to create cultures of excellence and to enhance the careers of our candidates. SHS provides expert talent acquisition and consulting services, empowering clients to develop a more aligned work environment resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To learn why hospitality leaders and entrepreneurs call on SHS When Talent Matters Most, visit www.shs.jobs.