Hotel Corporate Sales Manager – Chicago West Suburbs
# JN -032017-1704
Illinois All, Illinois
Our client, one of Chicago’s top hotel developers, seeks a Corporate Sales Manager for one of their stylish properties in the Western Suburbs. This property boasts spacious and sumptuously-appointed rooms and suites, subdivisible event spaces, meeting rooms, an award-winning Chef-driven restaurant, and many more amenities.
The right candidate for this position will have the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- Passion for sales that drives you to achieve every day, day after day
- Ability to sell conferences, room blocks, and special events, as well as entire packages combining room blocks with conference space and F&B
- Superior communication skills in your sales relationships and presentations, as well as with hotel staff, peers, and superiors
- Proven prospecting and closing skills
- Proficiency at using a combination of industry resources, market intelligence, and intuition to target the most likely prospects
- Networking skills on a local and national level, and the ability to travel several times a year for relevant trade shows, meeting planner events, and client visits
- Working knowledge of hotel, event, and banquet operations, as well as the ability to design events and menus that satisfy guests and preserve margin
- Ability to use CRM, hotel software, and Microsoft Office to keep the sales and communication processes moving in real-time
- Polished and professional demeanor with the ability to get along with all kinds of people
The compensation package for the Corporate Sales Manager consists of a competitive base salary plus a realistic quarterly bonus incentive. The company also offers a full compliment of benefits including medical/dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and more. This company and property have a solid team with very low turnover because they take care of their employees.
Qualified and motivated candidates please send your resume to Cherryl Marcey, Account Executive with Strategic Hospitality Search by CLICKING HERE.
SHS practices THE CRAFT OF CURATING TALENT. SHS’s mission is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, manufacturers, and distributors. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition for businesses nationwide. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more. SHS artfully helps you develop a more aligned work environment, resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To find out more, visit www.shs.jobs.