Do You Have "Flight Risks" On Your Team?
GET THE GUIDE TO IDENTIFY WHO IS ON THE VERGE OF LEAVING YOUR TEAM … AND HOW TO KEEP THEM.
- Your chef is taking phone calls when she should be at the line.
- A leading sales rep has been calling in sick more frequently.
- You notice your front-of-house manager has lost his usual energy and passion.
These behaviors can be obvious indicators that a valuable staff member is no longer engaged and possibly exploring other employment opportunities.
But what about less obvious signs? By the time you see employees noticeably disengaged, it’s probably too late.
By examining our own 2018 talent placement data, our researchers identified four traits and circumstances (for managers and their employers) that help nudge talent from one organization into another.
We Found ...
- 42% of talent cited “Personal and Professional Growth” as reason for leaving
- 82% of candidates in this group were offered a higher salary
- 40% of all candidates left a job without a bonus for one that did