Energetic Front Office Manager- Upscale Chicago Hotel
# JN -012017-1692
Illinois All, Illinois
- A growing portfolio
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work and lifestyle balance
Front Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the Front Office operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with corporate/franchiser policies and procedures while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Short term planning and day-to-day operations of the Front Office Department: Front Desk, PBX, Bell Stand, Concierge, Valet and Transportation
- Recommends, implements and monitors the Department's budget and manages expenses within approved budget constraints.
- Four year college degree or equivalent education. Hospitality degree a plus
- 2-3 years hotel experience in a related position
- Effective communication skills as a leader developing and motivating a team
- Knowledge with computer systems. OPERA
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction
|The ideal candidate can expect a great starting salary with quarterly bonus opportunity and full benefits package to include 401k with match in a growth company. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED candidates please send your resume and references to Scott Lager, Executive Recruiter, Strategic Hospitality Search, by CLICKING HERE.|
SHS practices THE CRAFT OF CURATING TALENT. SHS’s mission is to transform excellence-driven companies that deliver a high degree of service in food and beverage verticals such as restaurants, hotels, manufacturers, and distributors. The Illinois-based agency provides expert talent-acquisition for businesses nationwide. They empower leaders to achieve higher levels of success by solving cultural challenges such as recruiting exceptional talent; defining organizational purpose; improving employee retention, engagement, and performance; implementing impactful communication practices; and much more. SHS artfully helps you develop a more aligned work environment, resulting in increased profitability and amplified innovation. To find out more, visit www.shs.jobs.